Joelle Mardinian is all set to offer an unfiltered look into her personal life with a brand new show. Premiering on February 14 on Shahid VIP as the streaming platform’s original production, Joelle Unfiltered will star the Lebanese makeup artist and entrepreneur, her husband, and their three children. Mardinian describes it as the “biggest show of my life,” as it is expected to uncover a number of things many don’t know about her and her family.
Ahead of the show’s release, Vogue Arabia got in on a few of its unknown aspects exclusively. Read on to know all about Joelle Unfiltered before anyone else.
1. The show will reveal that Mardinian went through a phase of separation with her husband, Karim Kaddoura. The couple, who tied the knot in 2010, were separated for a short while before they got back together during the course of the show’s filming. One of its clips posted by Mardinian sees the couple in the Maldives, dressed in white, and possibly renewing their vows.
2. The 44-year-old whose roster of businesses includes an aesthetic clinic, a salon, a contact lenses line, and a beauty brand, will open up about her anxiety disorder. Running the ventures and having to frequently fly for work has caused Mardinian to anxiously worry about their success and traveling. The show will delve into her mental health and also reveal why lies make her anxious.
View this post on Instagram
3. Through the show, the mother-of-three will share how she adopted her youngest, Nathan, for the first time with the public. Mardinian had revealed very little when she announced the adoption of her son in March 2020, simply posting that “adoption was a tough journey but nothing great comes easily.” Now, the show will reveal the details of her decision and also take viewers through the adoption process.
4. The show has been four years in the making. To offer a truly unfiltered perspective, Mardinian chose to invite the cameras into her world early on, ensuring that some of the major moments of her personal and professional lives are captured.
5. As it sees Mardinian balance her life as a mother and wife alongside various businesses, the show was filmed in multiple locations around the world. The Dubai-based artist’s life will be showcased from her home in the emirate, and also from her time spent in Jordan, London, and the Maldives.