When Khloe Kardashian dyed her hair a brighter shade of blond this week, we were overjoyed that she finally ditched the ombré for a more sophisticated all over color. Upon closer inspection, we noted that the lighter shade really highlights her brown eyes and opens up some exciting new makeup possibilities.
Now we ask, “What is the secret behind this volume-boosting blow-dry?”
Lorenzo Martin, her hairstylist whose other clients include Jennifer Lopez, Faith Hill, and Britney Spears, posted the how-to on his Instagram.
“You want it? I can tell you how to get it,” said the hairstylist, before breaking it down in five steps.
1. Apply K-Body Volume Foam to wet hair.
2. Blow-dry hair with a round brush.
3. Set the hair in hot rollers.
4. Flip hair upside down and spray Take 2 Dry Shampoo all over.
5. Finish with Pure Glitz Hairspray.
In Martin’s words, “BAM! #SUPERMODELHAIR.”
The Star Products:
K-Body Volume Foam
US $16; AED/SAR 58
Take 2 Dry Shampoo
US $14; AED/SAR 51
Pure Glitz Hairspray
US $15; AED/SAR 55